TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Gadgets (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nook vs. Kindle

So lately I've been looking at Ebook readers because the prospect of having all your books on one device seems pretty cool especially since…

Started by Gus Higuera

0 Dec 28, 2009

Tablet PC, Tablet computing.

So lately I've been conflicted on purchasing a used Tablet PC or stick with my good old fashion notebook and paper. Yes Brett Favre I know…

Started by Howard Kam III

2 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Russ Ogi

Android Scripting Envrionment

I've just installed the A.S.E. (http://code.google.com/p/android-scripting/) to my G1 running Android 1.6. I have it running the Python int…

Started by Howard Kam III

1 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Les Vogel

Positioning System Accuracy

I understand that standard GPS devices such as are used in vehicles and iPods and the like have a resolution of, at best, about ten feet. A…

Started by Roger Garrett

8 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Nate Sanders

What mouse do you use?

I'd been using the Logitech V450 Cordless Laser Mouse over the last couple of years. I've had at least three of them. I liked the fact that…

Started by Truman Leung

13 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Roger Garrett

Microwave power...

My education never covered this, so I am throwing it out there for all of the rocket scientists and true eggheads to ponder: Since we are…

Started by Eugene T. Staten II

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Jim Thompson

moblie phones & Flash

Anybody know of carries here in Honolulu that has flash lite? I am going to check verizon tomorrow to ask about there flash cast service is…

Started by John Barrett

0 May 14, 2009

The cockpit of the future

Research scientists have developed a novel car dashboard that functions as a 3-D display and shows velocities, engine speeds or warnings in…

Started by Rocco Blais

0 Feb 3, 2009

iPhone in Bangkok & Antananarivo

I was a little surprised to find iPhones everywhere in Bangkok during our visit last week. I was even more surprised to see two people with…

Started by Daniel Leuck

2 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Daniel Leuck

3D Desktop Scanner

I recently discovered a company called NextEngine that is selling a 3D desktop scanner for $2,495. I remember reading about this technology…

Started by Cameron Souza

0 Jan 13, 2008

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service