TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

.NET Software Development (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sr .NET/SQL developer required

2 FTE required for position(s) in Honolulu. Great benefits and salary no remote work. Please contact me for details.

Started by Theresa Doris

1 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by James Rafferty

Hawaiian Airlines hiring Senior Dev Leads, Dev Leads and Developers for Customer Application Team!

About Hawaiian Airlines Hawaiian has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past nine years (2004-2012) as reported…

Started by Martha Om

0 Aug 29, 2013

Silverlight & WPF

Is there any way to migrate a Silverlight app to a WPF app without too much code change? Like migrating Flex to Flex Air. I looked a tutor…

Started by Johnson C. Ho

3 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Acropolis - Migrating into mainstream .NET

My interest is LOB's and supporting business technology (doc mgmt, eForms, WF, etc.) Considering WPF, Click Once, AJAX, WSS, and Siverlight…

Started by Garth Henderson

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Rob Bertholf

Great Silverlight Site

I just discovered Nibbles, an amazing example of silverlight and a great place to find development and design tutorials.

Started by Daniel Leuck

2 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Silverlight on Linux

The Mono folks launched a project to support Silverlight on Linux. If this effort is successful and the engine is embedded in Mozilla it wi…

Started by Daniel Leuck

0 Dec 16, 2007

LINQ and object initializers

I'm just starting to play with some of the new features in .NET, especially LINQ and the language features that were added to support it. I…

Started by Timothy Little

2 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Timothy Little

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service