TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General Software Development (153)

Featured Discussions

A COVID-19 APP WE NEED

A COVID-19 APP WE NEED   You go out to get groceries or to see your doctor or just a walk around the block. You may or may not have the v…

Started by Roger GarrettLatest Reply

HPU Web Administrator, apply here https://www.hpu.edu/hpu-careers/job-listings.html

Job Summary: As part of the Enterprise Applications & Data Management team and under general direction of the Enterprise Architect, the…

Started by Vladimir AbadzhievLatest Reply

E-Banking Product Manager

Our friends from ASB currently have a very interesting e-banking leadership position open for a candidate with experience developing succes…

Started by Mika LeuckLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Systems and Web Administrator opportunity at Liliuokalani Trust

Aloha! Our team at Liliuokalani Trust is seeking a hybrid position in our IT team with a crossover to Communications . This is the link for…

Started by Maria Ragland

0 Apr 13, 2023

A COVID-19 APP WE NEED

A COVID-19 APP WE NEED   You go out to get groceries or to see your doctor or just a walk around the block. You may or may not have the v…

Started by Roger Garrett

1 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by Roger Garrett

HPU Web Administrator, apply here https://www.hpu.edu/hpu-careers/job-listings.html

Job Summary: As part of the Enterprise Applications & Data Management team and under general direction of the Enterprise Architect, the…

Started by Vladimir Abadzhiev

0 Jan 9, 2020

Agency Name

Aloha, I am going to start my own digital agency here in Hawaii. I was thinking about the name, and I am thinking about a Hawaiian Name to…

Started by John Barrett

1 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Roger Garrett

STARTUPS IN HAWAII ?

I just came across this quote...   "[Silicone] Valley has always had huge companies, not just scrappy startups. They bring in all the eng…

Started by Roger Garrett

0 Oct 28, 2017

Title Guaranty is LOOKING FOR

2 Software Developers!! We are in need of 1 Senior and 1 Junior Developer! Could you be the right person? Go to www.tghawaii.com and click…

Started by Desiree

0 Oct 16, 2017

LOOKING FOR A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER!!! AUG 2017

Title Guaranty is currently looking for a Software Developer in downtown Honolulu.  Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years of expe…

Started by Desiree

0 Aug 22, 2017

E-Banking Product Manager

Our friends from ASB currently have a very interesting e-banking leadership position open for a candidate with experience developing succes…

Started by Mika Leuck

0 Nov 15, 2016

Tech Community in Hawaii???

So this is the tech community in Hawaii?  I'm not trying to be negative, but this is actually pretty sad.  Why aren't the leaders in the Te…

Started by Gary Vaughan

2 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Gary Vaughan

Looking for Software Developers!!!!!!!

Title Guaranty is currently looking for a couple of Software Developers in downtown Honolulu.  Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 ye…

Started by Desiree

0 Dec 11, 2015

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service