Thanks to everyone on TechHui for all the positive feedback for my Tetris clone, Gemtris. Today I decided to take on another self-imposed programming challenge this weekend. I'm giving myself 2 days to complete an AS3 port of my iPhone game Mathogen (www.mathogen.com). I've been working on the code for months now and the scope of the project has grown exponentially. Rather than start from scratch I've decided to simplify the look of my original game and instead focus on Facebook integration. On monday morning I plan to have a fully integrated Mathogen port available to play for free on Facebook. Wish me luck!