TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Konstantin A Lukin's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like Google is making progress with GPad, though it's first relative will like…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Apr 12, 2010 to Google Pad: Search Giant Dreams of Chrome OS-based Tablets

5 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Konstantin A Lukin

"Seems that Google and Adobe are making headway, with Flash now being integrated dire…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Apr 2, 2010 to Google Pad: Search Giant Dreams of Chrome OS-based Tablets

5 Apr 12, 2010

"Android seems to be making good headway with Flash and their general relationship wi…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Mar 5, 2010 to Google Pad: Search Giant Dreams of Chrome OS-based Tablets

5 Apr 12, 2010

":) It's already been suggested on the iPad forum that Apple and Google could work ou…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Mar 4, 2010 to Google Pad: Search Giant Dreams of Chrome OS-based Tablets

5 Apr 12, 2010

"I also find Chrome a better development environment, as it just has a more stable fe…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Feb 26, 2010 to I've left the Firefox train and am now riding the Chrome super express

5 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel Leuck

"This is pretty funny :) I agree, as somehow we are used to expecting an instant grat…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Feb 18, 2010 to What is Google Wave?

4 Feb 18, 2010

"I think they are just having fun doing it.."

Konstantin A Lukin replied Dec 10, 2009 to What is Google Wave?

4 Feb 18, 2010

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service