TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General Software Development (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flash & the iPhone

Just read a fatasic artile about flash & the iPhone over on inside RIA if you interested in this new feature coming to Flash CS 5, how…

Started by John Barrett

5 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by David Neely

I.P. Group on AquacultureHub

You might want to join the I.P. Group on AquacultureHub: "Greetings to all participants in the IP group. A short note before you post: ple…

Started by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

0 Oct 23, 2009

Sharing "DOH!" moments.

I thought I would start this thread share some "Doh!" moments. For myself, I was writing about an hours worth of code and forgot to follow…

Started by Howard Kam III

2 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Howard Kam III

New Survey: Social Media and the company Intranet

My company, Limina, has recently embarked on a new research project: Intranets and the use of Social Media. If you are part of an organizat…

Started by Mimi Knowles

0 Oct 2, 2009

Python Editors?

My first post! Aloha, I could not find any discussion threads for my question so I hope to seek appropriate answers. My question is "In y…

Started by Howard Kam III

4 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Boris Ning

Desktop Application Developer Needed

I'm not really sure what kind of programmer I'm looking for but here's the job details. I'm looking for someone that will be able to write…

Started by Joe Philipson

0 Sep 18, 2009

A Comparison of Facebook, Ning and Elgg

Since I'm interested in creating graduate program in Aquaculture and Fisheries based on Online Education and social net works for farmer, f…

Started by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

0 Sep 4, 2009

Making governments more transparent and accessible to the public by using technology

Recently came across this post, which describes an initiative for a more transparent legislature. Interestingly enough, this is becoming a…

Started by Konstantin A Lukin

2 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Konstantin A Lukin

Advice: How to sell yourself?

From the perspective of an IT consultant. How do you gain trust as an "outsider"? Strengthening relationships, client interaction skills, e…

Started by Mike

2 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Gus Higuera

Book Recommendations: Software Project Management

Looking for a book--preferably one with a lot of anecdotal examples. Or where the author is giving first-hand accounts of past projects tha…

Started by Mike

0 Aug 19, 2009

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service