The road from concept to successful product is a long and difficult one. This group tries to make that trip a bit easier by bringing together inventors, marketers, and business people to share their knowledge and experience.
Areas of Interest (Robotics, Software Architecture, Green Energy, Web 2.0, etc.):
Software, Consumer electronics, Web 2.0, Intellectual propery
Experienced legal counsel for the software industry and other IP-focused "creative enterprises." Has represented businesses of all types in the protection of intellectual property for over 20 years.
- Negotiating and drafting domestic and international
licensing, tech transfer, and localization agreements
- Business formation, mergers, acquisitions, and financing
- Protecting and enforcing copyrights, trademarks,
trade secrets, and other intellectual property
- Export controls/licensing
- Employment issues (hiring and exit agreements,
patent and copyright assignments, contractor agreements)