TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Jon Brown's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Marcus, that meetup group is on the mainland and the other one I'm starting is…"

Jon Brown replied Nov 26, 2011 to Challenge Your Brain on the WordPress Game Show!

3 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jon Brown

"This is awesome!  Thanks for sharing.  I'm going to have people get some folks to pl…"

Jon Brown replied Nov 24, 2011 to Challenge Your Brain on the WordPress Game Show!

3 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jon Brown

"I think collabpress is Brad Williams creation, i'd confirm that but I'm at the Maui…"

Jon Brown replied Jun 26, 2011 to WordPress for project management and collaboration

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Jon Brown

"Personally, I've never been a big fan of web apps.  Google Docs, Gmail, FreshBooks,…"

Jon Brown replied Jun 24, 2011 to Google Docs -> WordPress -> InDesign: New Journalism Workflow?

4 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Jon Brown

"I was just discussing this with some mainland folks the other day...  spawned by thi…"

Jon Brown replied Jun 24, 2011 to Google Docs -> WordPress -> InDesign: New Journalism Workflow?

4 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Jon Brown

"While those 16 are great, they are all pretty mainstream uses of WordPress...  if yo…"

Jon Brown replied Jun 22, 2011 to 16 kinds of websites you didn't know you could build with WordPress

11 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Jon Brown

"Too funny...  I think I'm the one who first told Alex Vasquez, the author of that po…"

Jon Brown replied Jun 10, 2011 to New York Observer drops Drupal in favor of WordPress

5 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"Thanks for the share.  Yes, both Mashable and TechCrunch are on WP.   In aggregate C…"

Jon Brown replied Jun 7, 2011 to New York Observer drops Drupal in favor of WordPress

5 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service