TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Daniel Leuck's Discussions (762)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"@Steven - Doh! I didn't post what was being measured. I just added a clarification a…"

Daniel Leuck replied Jul 13, 2011 to Google+: Fastest Growing Membership in History

3 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel Leuck

"Interesting article. Thank you Gabe! They have finally figured out that localization…"

Daniel Leuck replied Nov 22, 2010 to Facebook in Japan

2 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Daniel Leuck

"I jotted down some of my ideas in this area in this blog post."

Daniel Leuck replied Jan 16, 2009 to Why Many Social Software Projects Fail

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

"This is very true. We had many discussions about this with our partner in Japan re:…"

Daniel Leuck replied Oct 21, 2008 to Online Social Interaction and Culture

2 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Viil

"This is definitely an issue with Ning. They need to do a better job of activity log…"

Daniel Leuck replied Aug 24, 2008 to Redundant Activity Feed Logs

4 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Eric Nakagawa

"I noticed some of the Tokyo twenty-somethings bought into Shiseido's out-of-nowhere…"

Daniel Leuck replied Aug 4, 2008 to The Social Web and Small World Networks (and Kevin Bacon)

10 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Russel Cheng ラッセル チェン

"Yes, but what I am saying is that in many cases trends are created solely by super-n…"

Daniel Leuck replied Aug 4, 2008 to The Social Web and Small World Networks (and Kevin Bacon)

10 Aug 4, 2008

"There is no question that multiple factors and a confluence of events are required t…"

10 Aug 4, 2008

"I liked your comment in the 1% Rule of Social Networks thread comparing social netw…"

Daniel Leuck replied Aug 3, 2008 to The Social Web and Small World Networks (and Kevin Bacon)

10 Aug 4, 2008

"Hey Haken. I am casting a wide net. I'm referring to people working on complete soci…"

Daniel Leuck replied Aug 1, 2008 to What are you doing with social web technology?

2 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Daniel Leuck

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service