Pacific Hi-Tech provides high quality and cost effective professionals to organizations in Hawaii and the Mainland. We specialize in Project Management, QA, Portal & Web 2.0 Strategy, Software Development Life-cycle Improvement and SOA Mentoring & Delivery primarily in the Health Care Payer industry.
Position: Project Manager
Plan, execute, and finalize enterprise application projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Work with business unit, technical team members, and management to create plans for the overall project effort.
* Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
* Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to business owner.
* Effectively apply PMI methodology and enforce project standards.
* Prepare for team reviews and quality assurance procedures.
* Minimize risk on project.
* Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Viso.
* Experience with mainframe, open system and Web application based project management
* Demonstrate knowledge of PMBOK.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
* 5+ years experience as a Project Management for IT applications
* 1 - 2 years post-high school education, and/or equivalent work experience, PMP Certification a plus.
* HIPAA EDI or ICD-10 knowledge/experience a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, writing skills and customer service delivery
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please tell us where we can find you on the web. Completion of a background check permission form will be required before proceeding.