Pacific Hi-Tech provides high quality and cost effective professionals to organizations in Hawaii and the Mainland. We specialize in Project Management, QA, Portal & Web 2.0 Strategy, Software Development Life-cycle Improvement and SOA Mentoring & Delivery.
This versatile developer will work on various projects, not support activities. This position has standard work hours and requires at least a 3 month commitment with potential to extend to 24 months.
* Visual Studio 2008 / Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2008
* .Net Framework 3.5
* Experience with Windows Communications Foundation (WCF)
* Developing and maintaining Web Services
* Configuring and managing Internet Information Services (IIS) 7
* Developing and maintaining VB.Net and ASP.Net applications
* SQL Server 2005 and 2008
* Developing and maintaining SQL objects; queries, views, stored procedures, etc.
* Developing and maintaining SSIS packages
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please tell us where we can find you on the web.