Three good things that the UH ICS program provides for its students is:
1. There are many opportunities available to UH ICS students. Not only do we have extracurricular activities such as clubs (ACM), but as ICS students Gerald keeps us posted about various internship and job opportunities often to make sure we have as many options open to us without having to look too far.
2. Classes are difficult, however we not only have our professors to look to for help, but we also have our classmates to rely on to help us when we do not understand. Collaboration seems to be encouraged so long as we put credit where credit is due, which is a great plus.
3. There are also many different tracks within ICS we can follow, whether it may be Data Science, Cyber Security, or even Gaming, as there are even a couple classes open for that specifically.
1. Learning how to learn new skills
2. Being able to code, makes you more useful for business which makes you more useful for yourself.
3. Having the ability to create something out of nothing (god mode).
Three good things:
1. The ICS program forces us to learn valuable material.
2. There are plenty of clubs here at UH, which offer us the ability to learn and educate ourselves more.
3. A lot of the content we learn from can be universally applied.