"Three ways the CENG program could improve:
1. Less circuit classes/general electronics classes.
2. More classes for learning other common languages such as python.
3. More computer engineering project; many of them are EE."
"Since I am a CENG student, I will list three good things about the CENG department.
1. The teachers are knowledgeable and explain topics well.
2. Good homework coding problems for practice/learning.
3. Having interesting elective classes such as…"
A group focused on the needs of UH ICS undergraduate and graduate students. If you are interested in supporting this community, please join this group. While the focus is on ICS students, you need not be an ICS student to participate!See More
Good Day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for the full details. Have a nice day Thanks God bless