TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google looking to offer broadband service

http://www.google.com/appserve/fiberrfi/public/overview     Got several emails about this. I'm thinking many of us could benefit from havin…

Started by Carl

13 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by L.P. "NEENZ" FALEAFINE

Millions of Tons of Water Ice Found at Moon’s North Pole

This is really interesting, but not really surprising. The Moon has lots of water ice.  Given this could mean an easier possibility for sus…

Started by Konstantin A Lukin

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Konstantin A Lukin

PILOT CRASHES PLANE INTO IRS BUILDING

Surely not an example to follow, but interestingly enough pilot was a Software Engineer, trying to start a business a number of times befor…

7 Feb 28, 2010

Lawyers and Social Media: Monitoring Off-Duty Conduct on the Internet: Facebook, Blogs and Social Networking Media

Send to us by our friend David Leonard: From ALI ABA: Blogging, twittering, and use of other social networking media, such as Facebook, Fl…

Started by Daniel Leuck

2 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by David Heerwald Leonard

Facebook delivers the news?

Aloha kakou,Just curious. Where do you go to get your news? I've got the Honolulu Advertiser as one of my "favorites", read WSJ, and Daily…

Started by Kimo Watanabe

1 Feb 10, 2010

Looking to buy a used laptop

I want to send my foster kid in Cambodia a laptop. Will consider anything in halfway decent shape with 12-13" screen. Looking to spend in t…

Started by Robert F. Kay

0 Feb 9, 2010

SEA LEVEL RISE MAY SINK ISLAND NATIONS

On an interesting note, some Islands may be disappearing due to rising global sea level.. wondering what science & technology can do to…

0 Feb 3, 2010

SyFy

On July 7th, NBC is changing the name of the SciFi channel to SyFy. It sounds a lot like syphilis. I think the name looks dumb.

Started by Truman Leung

5 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Gus Higuera

RAM and Computer Power Supplies needed... DESPERATELY

Aloha All. Does anyone have any extra P4 style power supplies that they are willing to part with and donate ? We are finding that roughly…

Started by Curtis J. Kropar

9 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Curtis J. Kropar

Hawaiian Hope and its founder, TecHui Member Curtis Kropar, featured in Star-Bulletin

http://www.starbulletin.com/news/20091225_access_to_computers_gives_homeless_hope.html

Started by Gabe Morris

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service