TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALTRES Tackles the Business Risk of Social Media

ALTRES recently released their latest white paper, “Social Media and the Workplace: A Guide for Hawaii Employers". Social networking’s infl…

Started by Yvette Kama

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Gus Higuera

Earth Day !!! At University of Hawaii ! Free Earth Day eWaste Recycling Event !

Earth Day !!! Unlimited e-Waste Recycling Event !!!Pacific Corporate Solutions is partnering with the University of Hawaii on Earth Day to…

Started by Robert Coulson

0 Apr 19, 2010

The Neuroscience of Avatar?

Avatar, besides being a visually stunning demonstration of 3D capabilities, also raises some very interesting points in neuroscience. It ma…

Started by Konstantin A Lukin

15 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Konstantin A Lukin

Yelp's Reputation is Toast

This morning Dan Z tweeted about yet another accusation of Yelp sales people pursuing businesses for ad buys in exchange for pushing bad re…

Started by Daniel Leuck

12 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Kevin Folan

Bristle Bot videos from unconferenz posted

Aloha fellow TechHui members - I took some iPhone videos and photos of the Bristle Bots that were built in the "build some hardware" sessio…

Started by Kevin Talbot

0 Mar 25, 2010

What high traffic and well known websites were developed in Hawaii?

I'm looking for relatively well known (nationally or internationally) and/or high traffic websites that were developed in Hawaii.  My goal…

Started by Ben Kinsey

0 Mar 25, 2010

China behind cyber attack on 30 plus U.S. companies?

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/company-news/google-gets-u-s-backing-and-evidence-china-may-be-behind-the-at/19318158/ After a cyber att…

Started by Kimo Watanabe

15 Mar 13, 2010

Killer whale trainer death tied to mating, isolation

Boredom and raging hormones may have contributed to the tragic attack by a SeaWorld killer whale. Unfortunately, this is what's happening,…

Started by Konstantin A Lukin

4 Mar 11, 2010

Migrating an Ubuntu Karmic installation from SD to SSHD

Aloha e Kakou!  (Hello to us all!) I am but a humble convert prostrating myself before you, the all-knowing collective.  Here is my story…

Started by Alan Yue

6 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Carl

SXSW Interactive 2010?

Anyone else making the trip? I know of a few local geeks heading to Austin this weekend, but would of course love to connect with any other…

Started by Ryan

0 Mar 8, 2010

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service