TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Internet Provider on Oahu?

Until recently I have been a reasonably satisfied customer of Oceanic Time Warner. A few weeks ago it seems they had problems with a cable…

Started by Mark Boon

7 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Truman Leung

Big Brother Obama's Orwellian Internet

What do you think about President Obama's proposal to wiretap the Internet? Click here for Google News articles on the topic. I think it's…

Started by Truman Leung

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Paul Graydon

Need Help with diagnosing dead motherboard/CPU

Many years ago, I had a house full of computer parts and it was easy to test what went wrong if one of these parts stopped working.  Now I…

Started by Erik Hill

2 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

New Forbes Blog Post on Chinese E-Commerce

http://blogs.forbes.com/china/2010/08/12/what-chinese-shoppers-are-buying-online/

Started by Ray Tsuchiyama

0 Aug 12, 2010

$8,000 DIY Satellite Kit (includes launch)

Planet Earth has entered the age of the Personal Satellite with the introduction of Interorbital's TubeSat Personal Satellite (PS) Kit. The…

Started by Daniel Leuck

6 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Brian

Tipping Point: Kindle Books Outsell Hardcovers

The publishing business is going digital at a furious rate. Perhaps even more interesting is that books sold on the Kindle are now outpaci…

Started by Daniel Leuck

3 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Brian

Protecting one's SSN following a suspected compromise

I am concerned about the recent news concerning the UH Parking Office database hack.  It's possible that my information and that of several…

Started by Jonagustine Lim

2 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Brian

Google Voice

No, I'm not a Google shill hehe!  But, I tend to take a look at whatever new products Google is offering to see if they may be anything use…

Started by Carl

0 Jun 28, 2010

Coworking on Oahu?

Exploring how much interest there is in the Oahu tech and design community for coworking locations?How many of you would be interested in a…

Started by Chad Podoski

3 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Chad Podoski

To Pay or Not to Pay? People Opinion on the latest:

It actually hurts me to know that all the immense effort invested by so many wonderful people around the world who had the mission to conne…

Started by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

0 Apr 24, 2010

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service