TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parts Needed !!

6 Years !  www.HawaiianHope.org has been giving away FREE computers to low income families and other non profit orgs for 6 years now, AND..…

Started by Curtis J. Kropar

0 Sep 25, 2012

EMML/presto expertise?

Aloha - We're working on a few projects using jackbe's presto hub for web service mashups, and I'm trying to learn (slowly) EMML to perform…

Started by Brian McKay

0 Jul 30, 2012

It's got a BUG in it !

No... for REAL ! I was at one of the homeless shelters working on a computer, opened it up and SURPRIE ! Staring up at me was a Black Widow…

Started by Curtis J. Kropar

4 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Westley Rowe

Should I study information technology in college?

Hello, my name is James. I'm someone who is interested in pursing a career in information technology because I love computers and I'm fasci…

Started by james

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by David

AT&T vs. Verizon vs. Sprint for iPhone 4S?

Aloha, I am planning to pick up the new iPhone 4S, but wanted to see if anyone out there in Tech Hui knows which is the best the carrier he…

Started by Tonu Apelu

2 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Are you the 99% ? - OCCUPY APEC

I'm letting you know that a media outreach and action campaign call Occupy APEC has launched. This is in support of OWS, the main (De)Occup…

Started by Michael Daly

7 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Steve Craven

Making the Switch ... Back to Windows

Never thought I'd be saying this but ... after dropping my top-of-the-line $3000+ MacBook pro off my standup desk, I'm considering a move b…

Started by Truman Leung

5 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Brian

Tesla Roadster - RIP

Its sad to see an end to the car that made electric sexy. Automaker Tesla Motors (TSLA) will stop taking orders for the car in the U.S. in…

Started by Daniel Leuck

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Brian

Requesting input on for my IT research survey for my master's class

Hi everyone. I'm an HPU graduate student working on my professional paper. My research paper is a survey examining the perception of vari…

Started by Arthur Louie

0 Jul 18, 2011

Rare Earth Minerals and the Hawaiian Economy

The Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology announced yesterday that huge rare earth minerals were found in the Pacific, speci…

Started by Jason Hoffman

0 Jul 5, 2011

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service