Web Application Project Manager
Hawaii Information Consortium, LLC is a well-established local IT company that provides Internet-based, electronic government services to state and local Hawaii governments. We are seeking a highly competent individual to join an entrepreneurial web applications development team in downtown Honolulu. The selected candidate will manage web application development projects, build client relationships, and develop marketing strategies. This opportunity has potential for advancement to executive level leadership.
* Project Management of multiple complex Internet and ecommerce products and services
* Create proposals, specifications, milestones, and timelines based on scope of work
* Provide overall project coordination utilizing project management methodology
* Work closely with software developers and marketing teams
* Work with marketing team to develop strategies to increase online adoption
* Thoroughness and attention to detail for all assigned projects
* Internet Business related experience.
* Successful large project experience with multiple stakeholders.
* You hate bad web-based services.
* Experience managing web-based electronic commerce projects.
* Ability to manage multiple high-stakes projects at once.
* Excellent customer service skills, including good verbal and written abilities.
* Strong organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills, combined with effective presentation skills.
* Self-motivated with ability and desire to thrive in a high-pressure, client-services, entrepreneurial environment.
* Must possess a valid Hawaii State Driver's License or Hawaii State ID.
* You cannot be intimidated when faced with difficult obstacles.
* Like to solve problems.
* Competitive compensation program.
* No-cost group medical/dental insurance for entire family.
* Stock purchase plan
* Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
* Disability insurance
* Life insurance
* Company wellness program
* Casual and fun office environment
* Paid State holidays/vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer
If you are interested in a career with a company that can offer fun, rapid growth, lots of opportunity, challenging work and making a difference please respond and include your resume & a cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include descriptions of five of your favorite clothes and one paragraph explaining why you like each. Doing this also shows us how well you follow extremely reasonable directions :)
If you are from a recruiting company. Please don't bother, you won't get a response.
For more attention tell us about the last book you read for fun and why you liked or didn't like it.