Is anyone looking for a training program that's more than just a beginner's guide? Would anyone be interested in attending a workshop/seminar on various advanced Search Engine Marketing strategies?
Is there enough of an advanced audience to warrant a seminar? I mean, I have all the love for Twitter (first tweet in Hawaii with username @rob) but lets not stop there, does anyone want to explore the wide range of practical knowledge which can bring a return on time/investment such as:
* Search Engine Marketing defined (SEM/SEO/PPC/ORM/SMO)
* Advanced SEO tactics, is your linkbuilding strategies helping or hurting you?
* Where are your competitors succeeding, and how can you beat them?
* Are you maximizing the benefits of good internal link structure?
* Over-optimization, what you should know to avoid
* The sandbox: tips for new sites
* Web Analytics, steps to better attract and convert your visitors
* Google Analytics, advanced setup and Goal Tracking
* PageRank understood
* Three-way linking/how to find out who you should link to
* The importance of co-citation and link neighborhoods
* Increasing conversions
* Landing page strategies
* Understanding your audience
* Social Media Marketing - best practices and mistakes.
Feel free to post questions and voice your interest in various advanced SEM topics you would like to see covered.
PodCamp Follow-up: What more advanced SEM tactics would people like...