"Three bad things about being an ICS student.
1. It might be a little bit stressful because the assignments are not easy.
2. Spending more time sitting in front of computer which can hurt your spine or lower back.
3. Carrying a laptop to school…"
"1. Being a ics student is able to learn the software efficiently.
2. Student are able to get more correct information on how to programming.
3. Can work with classmate and get more familiar with working as a team."
A group focused on the needs of UH ICS undergraduate and graduate students. If you are interested in supporting this community, please join this group. While the focus is on ICS students, you need not be an ICS student to participate!See More
Hi guys, I am Jui-Chen Tang, feel free to call me Ray. Currently I am UH student working on my second degree major in computer science ( focus on data science). My first degree was applied mathematics so after I graduated I noticed that I still need to build the ability of coding and processing data then I decided to seek more knowledge at UH. I believe I can integrate my math experience with computer science to become a useful person sharing my skill to contribute the world.