"Three good things that the UH ICS program is providing for its students:
1. The faculty and staff are very knowledgeable and approachable.
2. ICSpace, it provides a great place for students to study and unwind.
3. The faculty train you not only in…"
"Three ways that the UH ICS program could improve in my opinion:
1. More exposure to programming languages other than Java.
2. Course offerings in specialty areas, such as bioinformatics and high performance computing, for undergraduates.
3. More ICS…"
A group focused on the needs of UH ICS undergraduate and graduate students. If you are interested in supporting this community, please join this group. While the focus is on ICS students, you need not be an ICS student to participate!See More