TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

From Keiki-Pua Dancil of the Hawaii Science and Technology Council

The following four bills are being heard this week.  I encourage all of you to determine whether your company will be directly affected by the bills (click the title to be directed to more info).  Here is the sample testimony with the required fields (it can always be downloaded on our website in our policy section).  Please personalize the testimony according to your company.  To submit testimony online please go to http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/emailtestimony/

Relating to Economic Development; Amends the State private investment fund to direct its investment capital to venture capital funds that commit to equity investments in businesses located within the state and demonstrate ability to mentor entrepreneurs; Authorizes $ in tax credits to be used by the fund as collateral. 
EBM - Hearing scheduled for 3-11-2010 @ 8:30am in Room 312 

Tax Credit; Research Activities; Extends the tax credit for research activities for 1 year. 
EDT - Hearing Scheduled for 3-12-2010 @ 1:30pm in Room 016

High Tech Tax Credits; Temporary Deferment of Credits; Beginning on July 1, 2010, temporarily disallows tax liabilities from being reduced by credits under the
Technology Infrastructure Renovation Tax Credit and High Technology
Business Investment Tax Credit until July 1, 2013.
EDT - Hearing scheduled for Hearing on 3-12-2010 @ 1:30pm in Rm 016
      Income Tax; Tax Credit Ceiling; Reduces certain allowable tax credits for taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2010, and ending before January 1,
2012. Imposes a temporary tax ceiling for certain tax credits.
EDT - Hearing scheduled for 3-12-2010 @ 1:30pm in Rm 016

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.  I strongly suggest you subscribe to the RSS feeds.

Views: 15

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service