TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Marcus Sortijas's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"True, System76 makes nice machines.  Although by the time I finish choosing all the…"

Marcus Sortijas replied Jun 17, 2011 to Ubuntu Steampunk Laptop

2 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"I'd be okay with that.  Privacy was my other choice anyway.  The description "so goo…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 17, 2011 to Ideas for Presentations and Group Discussion

19 May 18, 2011
Reply by Paul

"@Paul: I agree.  There was job ad a while back for Best Buy's Geek Squad.  It said s…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 17, 2011 to My new Ubuntu-flavored ThinkPad is computing heaven (Guardian UK)

2 May 17, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"Thanks to everyone with their advice.  I ended up getting a laptop with an Intel HD…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 14, 2011 to Nvidia or ATI graphics card for Linux compatibility?

7 May 14, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"Already filled out and submitted mine.  By the way, that was the coolest Google Form…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 12, 2011 to Ideas for Presentations and Group Discussion

19 May 18, 2011
Reply by Paul

"John,   Thanks for the tips.  VLC player is great!  I've been using that for a long…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 8, 2011 to Ideas for Presentations and Group Discussion

19 May 18, 2011
Reply by Paul

"Great list of topics!  I'd give my vote for the multimedia lesson.  One of my big pr…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 5, 2011 to Ideas for Presentations and Group Discussion

19 May 18, 2011
Reply by Paul

"For me, the main difference between distros is not so much the features, but the ove…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 4, 2011 to Differences in Distributions

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by Stephan Fabel

"Paul, thanks for your comments.  The thing about the Acer laptop with the Nvidia car…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 3, 2011 to Nvidia or ATI graphics card for Linux compatibility?

7 May 14, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"Thanks for the advice, James. At the Ubuntu Installfest, people recommended to go In…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 3, 2011 to Nvidia or ATI graphics card for Linux compatibility?

7 May 14, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service