We are looking for a Support Development Manager for a company in the Healthcare industry in Hawaii. This position is direct hire with benefits. If you meet the following requirements, please email your updated resume in the word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage software development production support team responsible for receiving incidents and requests from multiple stakeholders, conducting analysis and driving to resolution.
Essential Functions (include but not limited to):
Manage team of development personnel to triage all production support issues
Track, monitor and manage all production support issues and requests
Manage development projects and releases
Develop and maintain processes to handle production incident reporting, escalation and processing
Conduct root cause analysis on production issues
Facilitate communication around incidents and requests, and facilitate discussion regarding resolution timeframe with stakeholders
Create on-call rotation for off-hour incidents
Participate in high-severity incidents as part of the on-call rotation.
Send communications and status to management team regarding high-severity incidents
Escalation point of contact for clients and other internal teams for ongoing support issues.
Meet with customers regarding technical issues, planning and resolution
Build metrics/reports as necessary to track and manage performance and adherence to Service Level Agreements
Work independently and proactively with strong decision making and problem solving skills
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· 5+ years experience managing a technical team
· 4+ years experience developing or supporting enterprise applications
· Strong problem-solving, root case analysis skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate internal and external coordination with various IT and non-IT teams
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Clear ability to drive towards results
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and successfully in a demanding environment
· Organized and detail oriented
· Service oriented attitude and communications style
Zehra A. Zaidi
Bishop & Company, Inc.
Placing Great People in Great Jobs
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1614
Honolulu, HI 96813
If you are on LinkedIn, feel free to view and add me to your network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/zzaidi