*No Relocation Assistance offered. In-State candidates only**
We are looking for a Sr. Testing Analyst for for a direct hire job in Honolulu. If you would like to apply, please email us your updated resume in the word doc format. Referrals are welcome too.
Job Summary: Works on projects involving multiple platforms.
Test Team lead for complex projects spanning multiple lines of business. Works on multiple projects as a testing project team leader. Considered a subject matter expert on multiple platforms and multiple testing techniques and tools. Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for developing and documenting test techniques, methodologies and tools and providing advice and counsel on testing processes to end users involved with the development and execution of testing processes for IT related projects. Responsible for managing testing schedules and budgets. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Develops testing procedures, techniques, and methodologies. Defines appropriate authority, responsibility for testing processes as well as process documentation, training material, tools, templates, and metrics.
- Responsible for the design and development of testing strategies for multiple platforms and media.
- Responsible for testing activities and providing guidance to project teams on the appropriate testing methodologies needed to meet project objectives.
- Partners with project teams and manages testing.
- Responsible for the development of the testing strategy for complex projects. Responsible for the activities performed by the testing consultants assigned to the project.
- Responsible to work with appropriate IT management and business to resolve any issues identified and escalated on the project.
- Maintains, upgrades and supports automated test tools. Evaluates and recommends testing tools. Develops and provides training on test tools.
- Responsible for the overall testing schedules on complex projects. Must manage the testing teams to ensure success.
- Defines and evaluates testing metrics for end-users. Responsible for the metric outcomes.
- Establishes training courses and material on testing processes and policies. Provides training to HMSA staff on established testing processes and policies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems or other related field or equivalent combination of education/work experience.
- Seven years of testing or other relevant work experience.
- Four years experience leading projects.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare, insurance, banking, or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of testing procedures
Zehra A. Zaidi
Bishop & Company, Inc.
Placing Great People in Great Jobs
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1614
Honolulu, HI 96813
If you are on LinkedIn, feel free to view and add me to your network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/zzaidi