|Title||Business Analyst, Senior (Business Services)|
|Description||Provides consulting and analytic services to leadership by educating/training or performing/facilitating analysis in issue identification, organizational risk assessment and process for decision making. Defines and conducts planning studies and larger scale projects. Performs complex analyses. Interprets, organizes, and presents data to leadership for strategic decision making and defining business direction. Works in close partnership with counterparts in organization.
• Ensures impartial consideration of all information in developing decision alternatives.
• Ensures analysis and studies are performed as requested.
• Develops methodology and processes to set priorities for project scheduling. Monitors implementation.
• Develops, designs, plans, facilitates, and coordinates use of management decision-making tools, monitoring tools, decision support models and work process analysis in operations and improvements.
• Communicates effectively through written reports, graphical representations, and oral presentations to leadership.
• Provides consultative services. Interprets both internal and external data for decision making. Provides decision support and analysis to leadership.
• Manages strategic, operational, multi-departmental, and large scale projects. Sets timelines, objectives and goals for departments.
• Assists teams through problem assessment phase to implementation of solutions. Facilitates meetings as needed. Mentors junior analysts as appropriate.
• Collaborates with other key analysts to ensure integration and alignment.
|Position Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, systems, finance, planning, humanities, education, or related field (Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of education).
• Five years operations analyst or related experience.
• Business operations knowledge and experience in relevant area (e.g., Education, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Communications, etc.).
• Project management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, and resolve issues, collection, analysis, and interpretation of data.
• Ability to use standard PC applications (word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, email/calendaring).
• Demonstrated ability to provide consulting and analytical services to leadership.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in decision making, group process facilitation, influence, problem solving, and systems thinking.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in organizational competencies of accountability, change effectiveness, collaboration and teamwork, communication, Hawaiian cultural commitment, and innovation.
• Planning experience in an educational organization.
• Certification or training as a business analyst (e.g., B2T).
• Knowledge of Quality Management principles, processes, and tools.
• Ability to conceptualize processes across organization.
• Quantitative modeling techniques
|Educational Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, systems, finance, planning, humanities, education, or related field (Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of education).|
|Hours per week||40|
|Department||Admin/Information Technology - Business Services|
|Special Notes||- Experience supporting a Legal organization and/or e-Discovery initiatives.
- Ability to represent KS’ at conferences relating to electronically stored information.
- Serves as a member of the KS Discovery Response Team and Discovery Readiness Committee.
APPLY HERE PLEASE: