Aloha! My client, an award winning software company based in Honolulu, Hawaii is currently looking for the right individual to join their team as a Server Operations Manager.
The Server Operations Manager will be responsible supervising and maintaining the following functions:
* Maintaining service availability 24/7 with minimal downtime;
* Server data security management
* Third-party developer coordination
* Vendor relationships
* Managing and training Server Operations Team.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
* 5 years management experience of server operations for complex internet applications serving over 5 million unique users per month and budget of over $1MM/year in serving cost
* Multiple serving facilities coordination experience (DB replication, shifting load, etc.) with goal of minimal downtime during software updates
* People management experience
* PCI compliance experience
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* BS/MS in technical degree
* Verbal and/or written skills in Japanese a plus
Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate. Limited relocation assistance available if needed. Please email me your resume if you want to apply or just email me directly if you have other questions or want to chat about the position.
My contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to hear from you - mahalo!