The primary responsibility of the Senior Web Designer is to be an integral stakeholder in the creative process, implementation and maintenance of online initiatives, including but not limited to overall platform and portal design with the DNN platform (or similar), optimization of design elements, implement and follow new design technologies (HTML 5 etc), and core design efficiency and effectiveness via best web development practices. The Senior Web Designer is also responsible for the tactical design and optimization activities of company's channels following the online vision in place. More specifically, this person will have the responsibility to grow the business and clientele through the development and execution of new and/or enhanced product designs specifically for the core plattform.
• Responsible for overall site usability for all our clients - on all levels of the system; admin, customers, clients, partners.
• Responsible for increasing online revenues, including direct eCommerce as well as third party online channels.
• Responsible for functions of the online business including eCommerce optimizations, promotion designs, and marketing campaign designs.
• Participate in all our promotion and marketing campaigns and lead the design effort in such using Photoshop and other tools.
• Participate and lead the design effort for all our newsletter and email marketing efforts.
• Responsible of mini site design, development, and maintenance.
• Responsible for the creative direction of the online department.
• Responsible for all aspect of skin development, maintenance, and documentation for DNN primary and sub directories.
• Responsible for any video, photo, multimedia integration/implementation/design.
• Responsible for flash, Silverlight, HTML 5 and other design technologies.
• Review and revise implementation of existing functionality and design elements on web sites.
• Lead design efforts from business requirements till implementation and production release.
• Recommend changes to web site(s) to optimize from a usability, search engine, and ecommerce standpoint.
• Participate in all phases of the project life cycle.
• Lead project throughout the project life cycle, thus define business requirements, write the specifications, design solution, implement solution, apply QA practices and integrate/production release.
• Participate in the development of Social Media initiatives for existing and new clients as well as overall implementation and integration to the Resort Platform and its Consumer and Community portals.
• Develop customer satisfaction measures by defining and communicating expectations
• Participate in the DNN framework/platform build out, administration and feature enhancement.
• Lead the online division's skin as well as third party module design and development for DNN integration/implementation.
• Responsible for the design of existing, 3rd party, or in-house built DNN modules via templates as well as overall look, feel, and usability.
• Other day-to-day tasks and projects as defined by your supervisor.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Degree from an accredited College or University .
• Extensive experience in Skin development.
• Proven track record of experience in new design technologies/standards such as Silverlight, HTML 5 etc
• Proven track record and expert user in Adobe Master Collection C4 or newer version.
• 8 years of web design and system design experience.
• Successful track record of web site/portal design development, integration and launch throughout the entire system development life cycle.
• Proven track record of client management throughout the overall design process.
• Demonstrated leadership in high-profiled web development projects .
• Effective written and spoken communication skills.
• Experience developing and managing team members .
• Thrives in fast-paced (start up environment), entrepreneurial organization and able to build strong, trusting relationships.