Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Senior PeopleSoft Applications Analyst position available with our Information Technology Division at Kawaiaha'o Plaza, O'ahu.
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering, or related field. OR High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 8 years of database administration and system administration in the PeopleSoft environment.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- At least 5 years in IT field, to include 4 years of database administration and system administration in the PeopleSoft environment. OR High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 8 years of database administration and system administration in the PeopleSoft environment.
- Experience in setup and maintenance of one or more of the following PeopleSoft Suites -- HCM 9.1, FSCM 9.1, EPM 9.1, Campus Solutions 9.0.
- Experience with PeopleTools version 8.50 or higher.
- Experience with Setup and maintaining proper functioning of PIA, Tuxedo, WebLogic, SQR, nVision, Crystal Reports, COBOL.
- Experience with formal change control practices.
- Experience in applying PeopleSoft application and tools patches/fixes.
- Experience implementing and managing PeopleSoft databases.
- Complete understanding of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture -- specifically in a Windows, SQL Sever and Web Logic environment.
- Demonstrated ability analyzing and troubleshooting software systems and correcting design flaws.
- Configuring load balanced Web and App server environment with failover capability for HA environment.
- Experience working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementation.
- Working knowledge of PS Integration Broker and Web Services.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft user security, roles and web profiles.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft upgrade methodologies and best practices.
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for selected aspects of enterprise level PeopleSoft applications analysis and administration, including: support, troubleshooting, installation, preparation of production, staging, QA and development server environments, configuration, deployment, and monitoring.
- Ensures that the PeopleSoft platform is kept up-to-date from a patch management perspective and that the appropriate infrastructure resources are available and aligned to KS IT standards.
- Provides 3rd level technical support troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Servers as a backup for the Sr. Security Analyst for the PeopleSoft Platform.
- Responsible for change management, migration of objects/code, performance tuning and production support of the PeopleSoft platform.
- Provide expert troubleshooting for isolating technical problems in the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture including SQL Server databases, Application Messaging, Web Servers, tuxedo application servers, and process schedulers.
- Work on all phases of a project -- development, testing, production support, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 013309 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.