PeopleSoft Fusion Consulting Corp is looking for a senior java developer to join our team building software for the online gaming industry. If you want to work in a fun, fast-paced and creatively challenging environment, this is the place for you.
- Work closely with game designers, game programmers and QA to deliver industry-leading enterprise gaming solutions
- Create server and client builds for releases
- Run and analyze load tests - assist in performance optimization of the system
- Implement features and components from user stories
- Implement web features as needed
- Ensure software quality by writing Unit and Functional Tests
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and architectures
- 2+ years developing software, preferably in an agile environment
- BS in engineering, preferably Computer Science.
- Excellent knowledge of the C# or Java programming language
- Experience with additional programming languages, especially Air/Flex, PHP, Grails a plus
- Good understanding of concurrency concepts
- Understanding or experience with NoSQL database solutions (Hadoop, Cassandra, Mongo, etc.)
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and practices
- Comfortable with both Linux and Windows development environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Has a strong interest in, and knowledge of the game industry
- Must be legally authorized or able to obtain legal authorization to work in the US
If you are a top-notch enterprise software engineer who wants the opportunity to innovate with a creative and talented team and have a positive, "can do" attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com