Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Senior Business Intelligence Specialist position available at our Kawaiahaʻo Plaza location in Honolulu.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Management or equivalent.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- At least 5 years of related work experience in Business Intelligence (analytics, enterprise reporting, BI solutions). An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the requirements listed.
- Proven technical skills as pertains to Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, and similar disciplines.
- Proven technical skills in database design, database construction and data transformation for analytics purposes.
- Proven skills in business process analysis and data analysis.
Summary of Duties:
- Serves as a liaison working with individual education/business functions at the program/unit level and with cross-functional groups at the enterprise level.
- Provides business users key program/unit operational information and key organizational tactical/strategic information through the effective implementation of data initiatives. The initiatives include business intelligence reporting solutions, data profiling, data mining, data analysis, and promoting data aware culture throughout the organization.
- Contributes to the evolving effort in defining information requirements of the organization.
- Manages and supports mission critical enterprise Business Intelligence reporting and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes and environments, including structured and disparate source data.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016301 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.