We know that our company is only as good as our employees. We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Be results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
Qualifications & Requirements
* B.S. degree in developer-related major or equivalent work experience.
* Self-motivated and able to build applications end-to-end alone, as well as being able to work in a team
* 5 years minimum of experience developing and maintaining web applications
* Secure programming philosophy essential
* Strong in-depth knowledge of Java / JSP / XML / Ctt / AJAX / Object C, MFC technologies
* Strong MySQL or Postgresql database skills, including database schema design
* Strong Tomcat application server experience (including configuration)
* Unix server admin experience
* GUI Application + FTP
* A good understanding of TCP/IP systems and network infrastructures
* Good hand & eye coordination as well as arm, hand and finger dexterity
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Occasionally be able to work outside of normal business hours
If you meet the requirements above, then we want to meet you!
Send your resume and cover letter, with three reasons why we should hire you. Please note, due to the high level of interest in this position, we are unable to respond to each resume submitted, although we would very much like to. Important notice to employment agencies: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance for any of our employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails regarding these matters. only those to be interviewed will be contacted.