The Hawaii IPv6 Task Force will hold its second meeting:
Wednesday March 10th, 2010
6:30 - 8:30 PM
UH Manoa Campus, POST 801
Everyone is welcome. *RSVP*.
If you are not on Oahu and would like to participate remotely, please
Agenda will include:
- Update on UH Google-over-IPv6
- Availability of recursive DNS-over IPv6 for testers
- Membership, form and function of the Task Force
- Additional network updates.
- IPv6 strategy for /your/ network
Refreshments will be provided.
Meeting page: http://ipv6hawaii.org/?page_id=119
President Hawaii IPv6 Task Force
IPv6 - A Bigger, Stronger, Better Internet, Today and Tomorrow