UtilityAPI (https://utilityapi.com) is a software platform that is used by solar and energy efficiency companies to collect their customer's utility bill and usage data automatically. You will be writing application code and helping maintain/optimize/scale the python stack. We write scripts that collect data from utilities, and these scripts can break unexpectedly when utilities change their interfaces, so being able to update them quickly is important. Our codebase (python, django, celery) is well organized, documented, and tested. Our main office is in Oakland, CA, but you are welcome to work remotely in Hawaii.
SALARY: $60k - $80k depending on experience
REMOTE WORK: OK (U.S. Only)
* U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or non-expiring Visa not requiring sponsorship
* At least 1 year of Python work experience, and in-depth knowledge of Python Language
* HTTP (methods, cookies, headers, etc.)
* Regular Expressions (we use them heavily)
* CSS Selectors (we use them heavily)
* Git, SSH, GPG (basic understanding)
* Experience with web scraping tools such as Selenium, Scrapy, Mechanize, etc.
==How To Apply==
Apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/YICrUuz7XNjiTcId2