Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Project Manager position available at our Kawaiaha'o Plaza location in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 3/2/2016.
Bachelor's Degree in Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business Administration, Humanities or related fields. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Three years project management or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to methodically plan, execute and control moderate to high-risk/complex initiatives. Able to manage project scope, quality, cost and schedule to pre-determined constraints.
- Ability to secure, coordinate, manage, and supervise internal and external (consultant/contractor) resources to achieve project objectives. Strong ability to lead and/or work in groups and teams to accomplish defined common goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage and support leadership and staff through institutional changes associated with implemented projects.
Summary of Duties:
- Manages project planning and tracking, managing scope, activity, delivery, budget, and reporting to achieve KS' strategic goals.
- Emphasizes the implementation, system assessments, quantitative and qualitative information syntheses, business modeling, business case development with viable solutions generation, solution impact analyses, implementation roll-out and transition planning and/or execution, performance management, and generation of written analyses and report deliverables for the project completion.
- Builds, leads, and motivates project teams. Facilitates project team meetings to problem solve to resolution and successful outcomes. Keeps project team on task to meet project deadlines.
- Utilizes project management strategies to plan and implement projects within the constraints of scope, cost, quality, time, and client expectation.
- Oversees professional and peer development related to the planning and delivery of programs, projects, and organizational and technological change.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016178 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.