Kamehameha Schools has a Project Analyst position available with our Instructional Services Center at Kawaiaha'o Plaza, O'ahu.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Education, Educational Technology, Information Technology, Curriculum and Instruction, Multimedia, Communications or related field.
In lieu of Bachelors Degree candidate will possess either (1) High School/Equivalent plus 6 years related work experience or (2) Vocational / Specialized Training in Project Analysis/Management, Accounting or Administrative with 4 years related work experience.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- 3 - 5 years of related work experiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a high degree of accuracy and with confidential information.
- Excellent written, oral, communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to understand, design, plan, simplify and implement complex, integrated processes. Knowledge of project management process.
- Ability to design and implement organization structure and process change across multiple delivery and support units.
- Ability to perform numerical/financial analysis.
- Knowledge of--and experience with--Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio, SharePoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience in automating office processes using standard office desktop applications.
- Experience in Web site maintenance.
- Knowledge of and experience with project management.
- Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to take appropriate initiative, manage multiple tasks, establish work priorities, and balance competing priorities and deadlines.
- Solid problem-solving skills to identify and resolve existing or potential problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and work effectively with various levels within and outside of KS with a high degree of cultural sensitivity.
- Previous supervisory experience of administrative support staff.
- Work flexible hours as necessary; valid driver's license.
Summary of Duties:
- Provides project and program coordination, analysis and monitoring to support the Instructional Services Center (ISC). Plans and implements low to moderate risk projects, or portions of larger projects.
- Works with Director and Managers in all aspects of planning, implementation and closure of ISC programs and services.
- Works closely with the Director and Managers to coordinate, analyze and monitor ISC projects and distance learning (DL) programs.
- Collects, tracks, validates and analyzes ISC data for quarterly/annual dashboard and other reporting purposes.
- Creates and maintains project documentation, metrics, budgets and schedules. Provides project analysis, management reports and various communications.
- Oversees online registration, payment, fee waiver and customer service support for potential and enrolled online learners for DL programs, coordination of occasional DL programs' face-to-face and community events and coordination of the learning resource dissemination processes.
- Evaluates ISC program and support service processes and recommends strategies for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develops analyses and reports; provides information and/or presents findings, summaries and recommendations.
- May maintain ISC Web site(s) and ensure content is updated and accurate in a timely manner.
- Serves as the SharePoint administrator for ISC. Assists Manager with DL programs' collaborations related to coordination of meetings, services and communications.
- Reports on quality control according to collaboration agreements. Coordinates rotational social networking (Twitter & Facebook) assignments and assists with marketing strategies.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to the planning, execution, control and reporting of low to moderate risk projects, or portions of larger projects, within the constraints of scope, cost, quality, time and stakeholder expectations.
- Facilitates and runs meetings, documents results, tracks issues and ensures resolution.
- Supervises and provides training to regular and temporary administrative support staff.
- Ensures ISC projects and DL programs run smoothly. Schedules and coordinates ISC meetings.
- Develops meeting agendas, facilitates meetings, provides relevant documentation for distribution, and completes any follow-up to assure desired results are achieved, action items are accomplished, and meeting objectives are met.
- Coordinates ISC service requests.
- Provides fiscal and budget analysis.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 013211 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.