Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Master Data Management Program Manager position available at our Kawaiahaʻo Plaza location in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 3/6/2016.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- 7+ years of related work experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the requirements listed.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and execution.
- Process improvement experience, especially experience that leverages technology as part of the solution.
- Experience with process modeling, analysis and simulation tools.
Summary of Duties:
- Oversees the Master Data Management (MDM) function which defines data as a corporate asset by coordinating the people, processes, and technology needed to improve the quality and consistency of data throughout the organization.
- Works closely with multiple functional groups to drive the data architecture, programs and systems to manage all the master data and the governance of that data across the organization.
- Identifies KS' master data needs to deliver on its strategic initiatives and develops the vision and strategy to standardize the essential information used across all of KS' transactional and analytical systems.
- Contributes to data architecture working closely with Enterprise Architects to govern the storing and movement of enterprise core data.
- Manages large and complex project planning and tracking, managing scope, activity, delivery, budget, and reporting to achieve KS' strategic goals. Able to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016243 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.