Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Manager, IT Business Technology Services position available at our Kawaiahaʻo Plaza location in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 11/2/2015.
Master's Degree in Computer Information Sciences, Management Information Sciences, Business Management, Engineering, or closely related field.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- More than 5 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to manage units and programs with vital outcomes and deadlines. Ability to support and build teams with emphasis on individual team skills and leadership development.
- Requires the ability to plan and implement technology and support services that align with the organization's education/business strategic goals and will further the organization in its strategic direction.
- Requires the ability to articulate the organization's education/business technology vision, and frame education/business technology mechanisms and issues in such a fashion that the organization can understand and participate in the planning, and implementation of education/business technology initiatives.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the roles of education/business technology in large organizations. Must understand where education/business technology solutions are appropriate, and inappropriate.
- Must understand and have ability to apply progressive education/business technology practices, such as matrixed project management, outsourcing, co-location, third-party hosting, managed services, off-site development, buy vs. lease, and service level agreements.
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of technology service support and service delivery, including the IT-Business Technology Services resources, organizational structure, processes and functions necessary to affect this responsibility.
- Areas of management include business technology leadership; value enhancement; technology planning; business technology operations service delivery and support, and delivery of technology initiatives/projects.
- Position must collaborate with all Endowment & Support Group operating units in the organizational technology planning and implementation of business technology initiatives.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 015911 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.