Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Manager, Enterprise Portfolio position available at our Kawaiaha’o Plaza location in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 03/27/2017.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Management, Public Education, Computer Science/Engineering or related field, and 6+ years of project and program management work experience in a related industry. Any combination of education and experience may be substituted for requirements listed.
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Requires a high level of cross-functional responsibility where the building and aligning of teams is crucial. Must have excellent facilitation, communications, and leadership skills - especially applied to teams that do not directly report to the Portfolio/program/project manager.
- Ability to analyze, strategize and schedule interrelated initiatives based upon their strategic value, risks, scope, schedule and resource requirements. Oversees the concurrent planning and delivery of interrelated projects, inspects project deliverables to ensure project quality.
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for the planning, management, maintenance and oversight of KS programs/projects that make up the total IT Investment Plan portfolio that will further Kamehameha Schools in its mission to create educational opportunities in perpetuity to improve the capability and well-being of people of Hawaiian ancestry.
- Responsible for the planning, execution, control and reporting of concurrent strategic related initiatives within the constraints of scope, cost, quality, time and stakeholder expectations. Responsible for supporting and facilitating the Integrated IT Planning Team (IITPT) and ensuring its alignment with the IT Executive Committee (ITEC) for all IT investments.
- Drives and supports the implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive project management methodology, and related business and technology change practices that will be used to plan and execute these initiatives.
- Responsible for developing, managing and maintaining portfolio and program management processes throughout KS in order to ensure consistent execution and repeatable rigor that will increase productivity, efficiency and mitigate costs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016744 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.