The University of Hawaii Maui College is looking for a full time Webmaster. You can find more information at work at UH (http://www.pers.hawaii.edu/wuh/) select Maui campus under the job search. I have also added the position description for those interested.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBITIES
- Responsible for the development,maintenance and continuous improvement of UHMC Website and Linked sites.
- ** Write programs for interactive use & posting/collaboration functions .
- **Enhance and modify website for attracting, orienting, recruiting and supporting students from admission, completing learning outcomes to graduation and employment placement **Position website for greater visibility to market website advertising space.
- Incorporate Google Analytics and other tools into the website to increase exposure.
- Recommend improvements to the website.
- Apply website architecture mastery to facilitate users access to UHMC content
- Solicit feedback and systematically evaluate the appearance and effectiveness of the website.
- Collaborate with UH System webmaster on innovations and compatibility
- Convert, reorganize, resize files and incorporate updates into website.
- Schedule and solicit documents, photos, video and other files updates.
- Ensure ADA website compliance in faculty and campus – unit website extensions
- Assist campus unit website developers and guide uniform presentations of UH-Maui
- College info.
- Provide faculty/staff training in use of posting functions and website development improvement and maintenance
- Represent UHMC at web-related meetings, contribute to and report outcomes.
- Ongoing enhancement and design of new pages for UH-Maui College info website.