StarrTech Interactive, a division of Anthology Marketing Group, Inc. is looking for tech support person to help us keep up with our expanding business.
In tech speak, we’re looking for a Level 1 Tech Support person. In reality, we’re looking for someone who loves working with clients and solving technical issues. This is a great starting point for recent graduates or junior web developers looking for an opportunity to develop their programming skills. You will gain valuable industry experience as you train people on content management systems and other custom applications developed by StarrTech. We want someone who loves to troubleshoot. Knowledge of server configurations and how to support them is a plus.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Team member who can work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines but thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to think out of the box
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
Send your resume and salary requirements to:
Anthology Marketing Group, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1003 Bishop Street, 9th Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Fax: (808) 531-0089
No phone calls please
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation/travel expenses not offered.