Kamehameha Schools (KS) has an IT Senior Business Analyst position available at our Kawaiaha'o Plaza location in Honolulu.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Process Re-engineering or closely related field and 8 years of experience in an IT or software development environment doing business analysis, project management, test development and management, and user engagement support OR Masters Degree with 6 years of experience in an IT or software development environment doing business analysis, project management, test development and management, and user engagement support.
- 2-3 years of general management experience.
- Ability to perform business analysis and understand the needs of the business as a whole and its strategic direction.
- Ability to elicit complex requirements by employing a variety of techniques and ability to develop and maintain clear and concise analysis documentation for complex projects including process flow diagrams, detailed use cases and activity diagrams.
Summary of Duties:
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Investigates business systems, identifies options for improving business systems and bridges the needs of the business with the use of information technology.
- Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to processes, policies and information systems.
- Completes analysis to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and works with the IT team to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016358 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.