Ricoh Americas Corporation, headquartered in West Caldwell, N.J., is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company, Ltd., the 75-year-old leading provider of advanced office technology and innovative document imaging products, services and software, with fiscal year 2010 sales in excess of $23 billion.
IT Sales at Ricoh/IKON Office Solutions:
Promotes and leads strategic activities designed to enhance IT Services-based revenue. Serves as the Area expert relative to the IT Services strategy and Ricoh’s IT Services product and services portfolio, processes and procedures. Partners with Area Sales teams in the pre-sales process to sell IT Services products and services by understanding the customer’s business and technology requirements and creating a compelling business solution that meets their needs.
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications)
• Four-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field
• Requires at least 5-7 years successful sales experience, at least 3 of which is complex solutions and services sales experience into IT environments
• 2 years project management or sales management experience preferred
• Experience calling on a variety of accounts including mid-size and smaller firms
• Experience working with a minimum $1 million annual quota preferred
• MCSE certification
Ricoh/IKON is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V