Kamehameha Schools (KS) has an IT Risk Program Manager position available at our Kawaiahao Plaza location in Honolulu on the island of Oahu. The deadline to apply is: 01/14/2017.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or Related Discipline.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- 7+ years of directly related experience performing in an IT (audit or risk management) environment. In lieu of Bachelor's Degree, 10+ years of directly related experience performing in an IT (audit or risk management) environment.
- Strong consulting and project management skills and experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to render clear judgment and recommend appropriate action.
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff and to prepare and present clear and concise reports.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Summary of Duties:
- Evaluates the effectiveness of ITD and KS's internal control framework in addressing technology risks.
- Develops and implements new compliance or risk initiatives. Establishes and monitors key risk indicators, and implements corrective action plans to mitigate risks.
- Creates policies, procedures and control assessments in response to identified risks and to safeguard the integrity of and access to various organization wide electronic systems, software and programs.
- Conducts audits to ensure appropriate controls exist. Leads teams to enhance performance and achieve targets.
- Provides training and technical support to management and employees regarding technology risk management strategies and programs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016892 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.