I'm looking for a IT Program Leader- Business Systems Analyst for a direct hire job in the Ewa beach area. If you are interested, please email your resumes and a rough range of your annual salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also reach me at 808 780 2163 . Referrals are welcome too.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Physical, Biological, Laboratory or Computer sciences preferable.
• Advanced degree or experience in business management preferable.
• Minimum five (5) years of business analysis experience required.
• Two (2) years supervisory or managerial experience in clinical or information service/technology related areas.
• Two (2) years experience in areas related to Laboratory or Hospital Information Technology preferred.
• Advance knowledge and skills in lab information systems and technology desirable.
• Project Management experience, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
• Experience with process models/workflow analysis, use case development, sequence diagrams (PERT, Critical Path), storyboards, and test cases
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills.
• Excellent and proven problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent English communication (verbal and written) skills, including by telephone.
• Understanding of technical language (Service Oriented Architecture, Object Oriented Design, systems analysis and design, networking, programming, hardware and software) with an ability to translate technical aspects into a language that key business partners understand.
• Highly motivated to explore solutions and adapt processes to address business needs
Under direct supervision, and in accordance with Company policies, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Schedules and coordinates interactions with representatives from Business units to identify requirements or potential projects related to IT systems. Coordinates work and resources with other IT Program leaders (ITPLs).
• In conjunction with the IT Manager and other ITPLs.
• Reviews project requests.
• Develops specifications of technical requirements.
• Researches, analyzes, and identifies potential IT solutions and tools to meet requirements.
• Participates in final system design.
• Develops Business Case Analyses, project and system documentation
• Communicates business cases, requirements, project plans and project status to all levels of the organization, including executives and the project management department.
• Participates in the project management lifecycle; manages project activities from feasibility and requirements to user acceptance, implementation, and maintenance.
• Designs test plans, test cases, and criteria for system/development approval and acceptance.
• Manages and coordinates user acceptance testing.
• Acts as a Lead of other Business Analysts.
• Coordinates business analysis efforts and projects for business units.
• Sets priorities for team members, monitor activity, and report on team progress.
• Sets team and individual objectives in line with departmental and company objectives.
• Provides subject matter expertise to business analyst team.
• Develops and provides training to business analyst team.
• Mentors and develops talent with career development plans.
• Conducts staff performance reviews.
• Shares responsibility with IT Manager for continuous Quality Improvement for IT and related areas.
• Works with IT Manager and ITPLs to assure adequate training of new staff.
• Maintains good open relationship with departments, staff, vendors, clients and corporate partners.
• Supports clients and manages vendors as needed.
• Participates in systems evaluation, contract negotiation, and vendor selection processes.
• Interprets and communicates policy and procedures to system users. Communicates operation or database changes to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
• Acts in the capacity of the IT Manager in his/her absence or as directed.
• Must comply with company guidelines on attendance.
• Adheres to established safety and company policies.
• Responsible for coordinating activities related to computer systems compliance to the rules and guidelines of federal, state and other regulatory agencies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.