Kamehameha Schools (KS) has an Infrastructure Engineer position available at our Kawaiaha’o Plaza location in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 9/18/2016.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum five (5) years in the IT field, including three (3) years of direct experience in implementing and managing Local Area and Wide Area Networks and network project management. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the requirements listed.
- In-depth knowledge of server, storage and switches and routers.
- In-depth knowledge of networking concepts and data communications.
- Working knowledge of server virtualization.
Summary of Duties:
- Installs, maintains and supports the computer communication infrastructure within KS.
- Provides technical support for enterprise systems to ensure efficient operation, maximum performance and high availability.
- Participates in the design, planning and implementation for the execution of network operational projects, special enterprise-wide assignments, IT projects and network performance.
- Evaluates new products, performs network problem resolution and assists in the development and documentation of technical standards.
- Assists Sr. Infrastructure Engineer in network operations design and planning functions. Implements methods, procedures and processes for network security to ensure a robust and available network infrastructure.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016699 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.