My company is looking for an IIS specialist. You would be assisting hospitals with installing and running our product - an ASP.NET application. The company is TeamPraxis we have two floors in the Pacific Building and are located in Ala Moana center. There are tons of great places for lunch around there. The product is a Clinical Quality software solution. We analyze the PM and EHR records of hospitals to make sure patients are getting the care that they should. Here is the complete job description.
Job Title: CQS Level II Application Support Specialist
The Level II Support Specialist is responsible for providing Tier 2 technical product support for all issues escalated from first level support. The Support Specialist remotely troubleshoots application and environment issues at customer sites and provides corrective action. The Support Specialist is responsible for managing customer support tickets from intake until resolution. This position requires application support in a 24x7 environment.
Essential Functions (include but not limited to):
- Troubleshoot complex client application, integration and environment issues escalated from Tier 1 Support.
- Review problems, assess work performed and properly assess and prioritize issue. Respond to customers via phone, email or client relationship management tool.
- Interact with customers in a professional manner using a consultive approach to gather information on specific issues to solve their problems.
- Reproduce and diagnose complex client application and environment issues.
- Modify software as necessary including, but not limited to, changing scripts, reviewing application logs and making necessary modifications to resolve the customer’s problems with application and/or system environment issues.
- Work directly with client technology staff, and end users, to deploy and configure application software.
- Identify and escalate problem issues to Product Development Team using internal issue tracking tool describing problem behavior. Work with internal teams and client to implement resolution.
- Document workarounds and solutions for customer problems.
- Provide technical support training and guidance to customers and other team members.
- Document, and track, case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken. Develop and manage a document information portal and product knowledge base.
- Process customer requests for enhancements and upgrades
- Support software implementation efforts; perform patch installs and software application upgrades.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- BS or AS Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or other relevant combination of training and experience
- Minimum 2 years technical experience supporting Healthcare applications
- 2+ years experience with SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server OS administration and security, Windows SQL Server Database administration, Powershell.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, documentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to evaluate technical options and make decisions
- Ability to effectively function in a team oriented environmentStrong time management skills
What they really want is someone who knows IIS. If you do apply please mention my name Derrick Petzold so I will get the referral bonus :). I will also help you with the interview prep.