Kamehameha Schools has a Human Resources Systems Coordinator position available at Kawaiaha'o Plaza, O'ahu.
This position is for a limited term period of up to two years.
BA degree in Computer Science, MIS, Human Resources or related field. Five years of equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
• One to two years of related work experience.
• Thorough knowledge of automated and integrated Human Resource Information Systems.
• Expanded knowledge in information systems applications, designs and computer platforms.
• Strong analytical, listening and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain integrated systems which provide optimum workflow effectiveness and efficiency to support HR's goals and objectives.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to think creatively to resolve challenges and develop solutions.
• Strong working knowledge of Personnel practices and Wage and Hour Law.
• HRIS experience highly preferred.
Summary of Duties:
• Maintains HRIS system tables and data and documents support for HRIS and other HR applications.
• Develops, maintains and supports a variety of reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
• Analyzes HR processes and makes recommendation for process/customer service improvement via the use of technology and assists in gathering specifications, monitoring development an insuring successful implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, and procedures for HR users to ensure efficient business processes.
• Develops user procedures, guidelines and documentation and trains clients on new processes/functionality and trains new system users.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 013147 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.