As part of the Middleware team and under general direction of the Director of Enterprise Systems & Infrastructure, the Programmer/Analyst is focused primarily on Ellucian Banner related projects and third party integration requests.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Business Administration) or equivalent experience
• Experience with PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, SQL, Banner, Banner Workflow, Linux shell scripting
• Experience understanding fully integrated systems, which may include applications, databases and related systems
• Demonstrated experience with Ellucian Banner products, including Workflow, BDMS, ODS, BEP, BEIS or related technical experience in higher education environment
• Demonstrated experience with application integration and deployment
• Demonstrated experience with data modeling and data discovery preferred
• Ability to manage complex tasks with minimal supervision in team situation and to effectively communicate with broad range of individuals
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
© 2023 Created by Daniel Leuck. Powered by