Looking for a qualified applicant for Superb's sales department. If you feel that you may qualify for either of these positions please contact us at email@example.com and reference this TechHui post.Channel Manager
This exceptional opportunity with Superb Management Corporation is well
suited for an individual whose has experience with the hosting industry
and whose background demonstrates an ability to manage a company's
relationships with a portfolio of independent business partners to
achieve all relevant sales and marketing targets. With each channel,
this involves a unique understanding of the business dynamics of the
channel partners and of Superb’s business and the ability to create a
'win-win' situation for both parties. It also requires the ability to
recognize when this is not possible and, diplomacy and tact to deal with
the consequential changes that would be required in the channel
The successful candidate will also possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a
strong desire to succeed, and a “go getter” sales mentality along with a
degree of management and organizational skill.
- Creating, building and rolling out a Channel Business Plan with
specific focus on Hosting Resellers, Business Development opportunities,
and High Volume Referral Agents
- Initial focus primarily on aggressively pursuing prospective channel
partners, identify prospects via search engines, trace routes, IP
look-ups, hosting forums, and other tools.
- Facilitate a sometimes longer sales cycle to close the sale and sign
new partners (resellers)
- Understand reseller and other channel partner needs and provide
insight to internal staff for best practices and operational support of
- Provide feedback for support and development staff to effectively
implement white label reseller solutions
- Owning and delivering the Sales and Marketing revenue targets from
nominated channel partners
- Developing revenue growth plans with each channel
- Working with channel partners to deliver results from specific
- Building strong strategic and operational relationships with each
- Training, coaching and developing sales teams within channel partners
- Managing the delivery of a differentiated experience for channel
partners and end customers
- Identifying and growing new channel partners and providing business
development support and expert advice
- Quarterly reviews with Partners
- Preparing monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts (including pipeline)
- Managing and tracking accurate Partner Sales Opportunities
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous experience building and maintaining a successful channel
partner program in a technology environment and a strong desire to
replicate that process again.
- Previous experience selling hosting.
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop and close solution sales
- Proven and consistent achievement of channel sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple objectives, tasks and clients
- Technically adept, specifically in regards to hosting.
Strong ability to present business cases to senior executives
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Superior listening skills
Highly organized and efficient work habits
Strong customer orientation; able to emphasize and build rapport
No phone call, no recruiter, no agency and no re-posting without Superb
Internet Corporation's permission.
To apply, forward a cover letter, complete resume and salary
requirements, along with any reference letters, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only those to be interviewed
will be contacted.
: short-term opportunity seekers need not apply. (Only those seeking
long-term gainful employment should apply, as the company is focused on
and committed to growing its staff careers with it for a long-term and
is not interested in short-term opportunity seekers.)